Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jodi Tuns 40

Jason's cousin Jodi turned 40 last week, so on Sunday we had a get-together to celebrate the big day. A few of us met at Aunt Barb's beforehand for cocktails, and then we met the rest of the group at Mama Maria's in Hudson. Boy, that food was GOOD! If you've never been there, you must go. Soon!

I wasn't going to bring my camera, but at the last minute I decided I'd bring it just in case. Well wouldn't ya know, once I took it out I couldn't put it down. I'm so predictable that way. Got some nice pictures though!

The birthday girl and her sweetie, Rob:


Uncle Bob (Jodi's dad) and Aunt Barbara:


Jodi and Amy -- they both hit the big 4-0 this year


My favorite of the whole evening:



Amy




Mark, Denise and Jodi (siblings):


Group photo:


The (elder) sisters:


Amy, Mark, Denise, Aunt Mary, and Jordan:


Happy Birthday to Jodi!

No comments:

Post a Comment