Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Spring Clean-Up, FINISHED!

Well this is the finished product of my backyard project. I pretty much doubled my garden size. Mom and I split my daylilies and spread them out a bit, added some other perennials she had at home, and I also added some moss roses I bought over Memorial Day weekend.

Jason and I had brought home some rocks from the north shore last summer, so I spaced them out a bit for accents. Finally they have a purpose! We do need to get more mulch down, but Mom and Dad gave us 6 bags they had leftover, so I spread those out so I could get an idea of how much more I needed. Those 6 bags covered more than I thought they would, that's for sure!

Anyway, I'm happy with the finished product. Now I just need to keep up with the weed control so it will stay looking this nice!




No comments:

Post a Comment