Monday, March 9, 2009

A Marriage Milestone

Lastnight we celebrated John & Kelley's 25th Wedding Anniversary. We met for dinner at Obb's and had a great time reminiscing while we looked at their wedding album. I of course was not around for their wedding because it was like, SO long ago! I will say however that I was around when their youngest daughter Bailey was just a baby, and that WAS a long time ago.

Congratulations John & Kelley!

The happy couple with Kelley's parents, Barb & Rick:



Julia, Shelby, Rick, Janey (hiding), Whitney, and Bailey:



Scott, Kelley, Amy (with her new cute haircut), and John:




Again, the happy couple:



One thing I was not aware of until lastnight, is that these 2 lovebirds have been dating since they were in 9th grade! I thought that was pretty amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment